Web Services Supporting Your Small Business Success
- Website Design and Development
- WordPress Installation/Configuration
- WordPress Theme Customization
- E-commerce integration
- Shopping Cart Set-up
- Domain Registration & Hosting Setup
Site Maintenance & Upgrading
- Website Redesign, Cosmetic or Functional Enhancement
- Static Site Conversions to Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Website Maintenance & Upgrading
- Webmaster Services
- Online Store Management
- User Tutoring and Training
Online Marketing & SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign Development and Management
- Web Analytics Implementation
Social Media Integration
- Facebook Business Page Configuration
- Twitter Account Customization
- Website Integration with Social Media Sites
Content & Copy Writing
- Webpage Content Authoring and/or Editing
- Advertising Copywriting
- Newsletter Generation
- Ghost Blogging
- Ghost Tweeting
Document & Print Design
- Fliers, Brochures, Business Cards
- Magazine Ad Layout
- Business Forms Design
- Postal Mass Mailing Administration
Customized Websites with Competitive Pricing
What Will It Cost?
We won’t know the answers to that until we’ve talked a little bit. However, I can tell you that I’ve built some perfectly functional and cleanly designed websites for under $500 and I’ve also built some powerfully functional and aesthetically unique websites for over $20,000.
What Affects Costs?
Obviously the requirements, scope and complexity of the website you want most affect your pricing, but other factors, like how well prepared you are, and how many design iterations we require also will affect the price.
Getting an Estimate:
Initial consultations with me are always free and are sometimes quite detailed. Then, once we decide to go forward with a project, I ask for an opening deposit (25% – 50% of the estimate, depending on the size of the job). I typically do a fair bit of groundwork. Many times I build a quick proposal/prototype of your site. You and I then review the “rough draft” prototype together to make sure that we’ve communicated clearly.
Note: This page and the information in it is scheduled for a complete update/do-over when this website gets rebuilt, December, 2014.